- 18th October 2023 – Laura Sandys CBE, Chair, Green Alliance
- 15th November 2023– Lord Callanan, Minister, Energy Efficiency & Green Finance
- 20th December 2023– Jon Butterworth, CEO, National Gas
- 17th January 2024- Cordi O’Hara, President, UK Electricity Distribution, National Grid
- 14th February 2024– Paul Greenwood, Chairman, Esso UK Limited
- 20th March 2024– Louis Mosley, CEO, Palantir
- 17th April 2024– t.b.a.
- 15th May 2024– Juliet Davenport OBE, President, The Energy Institute
Our lunch events are held at the Army & Navy Club (known as The RAG), 36 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5JN, with reception from 1200 and lunch served at 1240. The speaker addresses the meeting at the end of the lunch and there follows a debate with the speaker. The event closes at approximately 1430.
More information on the venue can be found at www.therag.co.uk.